- Grape variety: Momiano Muscat
- Category: dry wines
- Wine-growing hills: West Istria, Croatia
- Vineyard: Vale
- Vineyard age: 9-34 years
- Vineyard height above sea level: 200 m
- Vineyard orientation: South
- Soil composition: flysch, limestone rocks, clay
- Picking: manual
- Ageing: stainless steel
- Aged in bottles: several months
- Alcohol content: 13,0% vol
- Total acidity: 6,0 g/l
- Unfermented sugar: 4,3 g/l
- Bottle size: 0,75 l
- Serving temperature: 10-12 °C
The colour is pale golden. On the nose, we found medium intensity aroma of pure Muscat grapes, slightly fruity, with hints of lemons and peaches and spicy. Very delicate, refreshing, precise and inviting. The aroma makes you think we are tasting a sweet wine, but then...
It is dry on the palate with light to medium body, lots of youth, freshness. With intense, savoury taste and long, dry, salty, clear-cut finish.
Combining with food:
Not unexpectedly, this is a lovely aperitif. Being dry and not to intense you can serve it also with fish, especially blue fish, salads or as a summer "terrace" wine by glass.
Best to drink while youthful, keeping its primary fruit aromas, but will stay fresh few more years. Drink from 2016-2018.