- Grape variety: Muscat from Momjan
- Category: semi-sweet white wines
- Wine-growing area: West Istria, Croatia
- Vineyard: Vale
- Vineyard age: 7-33 years
- Altitude of vineyard: 200 m
- Vineyard orientation: south
- Soil composition: flysch, limestone rocks, clay
- Harvested: by hand
- Vinification: manual selection of grapes, cryo maceration 2-3 days,
pressing, interrupted fermentation with cooling
- Aging: inox
- Alcohol content: 12,0 %vol
- Total acidity: 5,6 g/l
- Unfermented sugar: 40,0 g/l
- Bottle size: 0,5 l
- Serving temperature: 8 °C
The colour is pale medium. Very youthful on the nose with lovely primary aromas. We can find pure muscat notes, peaches, ripe red apples, with touch of oriental spices. Not to intense, rather on discrete side for an aromatic variety.Medium sweet with plenty of lightness and freshness, with slightly oily texture, attributing to lovely and easy drinking. The character on the palate is quite intense showing spicy quality. Very long, spicy finish. Best to drink while youthful, keeping its primary fruit aromas, but will stay fresh few more years.
Combining with food:
Perfect on its own at the end of the meal. Try also with fruits salads made of peaches, lychees or with ice cream.
Best from 2017-2019.